DesignNet Web offers WordPress training on-site or online for companies seeking to train their employees or management. Our training program will help your team improve their web design and development skills and to become creative, marketable, and productive members of the team. Training employees and management to work on design and development skills on a daily basis can save the company money long term.
Steps to hiring a WordPress professional for training:
- Before starting the WordPress training, assess your employees’ current level of knowledge of WordPress. This will help you determine the scope and depth of their understanding and what training will be needed.
- Determine the training format: Decide on the format of the training. We can train online, such as through video tutorials and documentation, or opt for in-person, on-site training.
- Identify key WordPress skills that are required for your company: Identify the key skills your employees need to know to use WordPress effectively. This may include skills such as creating and publishing posts, using plugins, managing user accounts, email marketing, customizing themes, or managing a store online.
- Create a training plan: We can create a training plan that outlines the topics to be covered, the training materials to be used, and the schedule of the training.
- Conduct the training: We will conduct the training sessions as per the training plan. Make sure to provide hands-on practice opportunities for your employees to apply what they need to learn.
- Provide ongoing support: After the training, we will provide ongoing support to your employees and managers to assist and make sure operations run smoothly. This can include providing access to additional resources and answering questions as needed.
- Evaluate the training: Finally, we will ask you, your employees, and managers to evaluate the effectiveness of the training by our company to gather feedback. We will use this feedback to improve future training programs.
WordPress Design & Development